Name: GTSS 2.0
Number: GS-35F-492GA / 70RTAC19A00000008
Sponsor: United States Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
Contract: Type: DHS BPA
Award Type: Prime Award
Period of Performance: 9/30/2019 – 9/29/2024
Government Contacts: GTSS Program Office GTSSDHS@hq.dhs.gov
Digital Cloak Contacts
Primary GTSS2.0 contact:
DHS Market Lead:
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Homeland Security Enterprise (HSE) have a diverse and expanding set of mission needs across many offices, directorates, components, agencies and in partnership with various State, Local, Tribal and Territorial (SLTT) partners. To meet these objectives, the DHS Geospatial Management Office (GMO) has awarded to seven primes - including Digital Cloak, LLC a 5-year Geospatial Technical Support Services (GTSS) Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) to provide geospatial/COP technical support to DHS Components.
The scope of this BPA will provide wide range of comprehensive geospatial services and solution delivery for multiple missions, such as but not limited to;
• Emergency management of natural and manmade disasters
• Planning for National Security Events (NSSEs)
• Border security support
• Immigration and customs enforcement
• Maritime security
• Law enforcement missions
• Critical infrastructure protection
• Situational awareness
The GTSS 2.0 BPA scope of services provides situational awareness capabilities to DHS Operations that rely on location-based technologies for decision support including:
- Program and Project Management Services across the entirety of the Homeland Security Enterprise.
- Systems Engineering and Lifecycle Support to perform the full range of system design, development, implementation, maintenance and decommissioning support for critical Departmental needs.
- Geospatial Information Management and Support including but not limited to; requirements analysis, data collection, processing, production, acquisition and analytic support services.
- Enterprise and Technical Architecture actions to provide technical data, security, identity management, and systems architecture analysis and assessment for architectural products of the HSE.
- Technical Data Processing, Maintenance and Management activities to support the design, implementation, maintenance, interoperability and decommissioning of various geodatabases and related information.
- Operations and Maintenance support for all DHS geospatial systems, services, solutions and applications.
This BPA will provide the DHS community and Homeland Security Enterprise an efficient and effective vehicle for contracting with proven, vetted geospatial resources.
Link to DHS.gov GTSS2.0 data sheet:https://www.dhs.gov/sites/default/files/publications/gtss_2.0_dhs.gov_.pdf